After your elopement at our venue, you might want to continue on celebrating with your people (or perhaps have a private elopement, and then meet people afterwards!). Or perhaps you’re just keen to find out some of the delicious options Geelong has to offer for your next trip here! Read on to see our fave spots that are either walking distance, or a short drive, away from us.
Fancy a drink?
Here are our favourite spots to kick on for a drink with your crew after your elopement at our venue:
- Meet Me at Mary’s is a contemporary food and wine MUST in Geelong. The interior of the venue is designed to be relaxed and inviting. There is a large dining area, as well as a bar area and a private dining room. The venue is also dog-friendly.
- Murphys Geelong is an Irish pub with a traditional atmosphere, with a rooftop bar area.
- The Barking Dog is a dog-friendly bar with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Telegraph Hotel is a historic hotel with a large beer garden.
- 18th Amendment Bar is a speakeasy-style bar with a focus on cocktails.
These are just a few of the many great bars on Pakington St, Geelong West. With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect place to enjoy a drink and relax with friends.
How about cafes, you ask??
Here are the top 10 cafes near our venue on Pakington Street, Geelong West (either walking distance, or a short drive):
- Pakington Pantry is a popular spot for breakfast and brunch, with a wide variety of options to choose from. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the service is friendly and attentive. Walking distance away.
- Village Door Cafe. If you are looking for a delicious and authentic European meal in Geelong, Village Door Cafe is a great option. The food is delicious, the service is friendly, and the atmosphere is cozy.
- Eddy and Wills is a cozy cafe with a warm and inviting atmosphere. They serve up delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, and their coffee is top-notch.
- Winters is a popular spot for brunch, with a menu that features all your favourites, like pancakes, waffles, and eggs Benedict. They also have a great selection of coffee and cocktails.
- James Street Bakery and Cafe is a great option for breakfast or lunch. They have a wide variety of pastries, breads, and cakes, as well as a full menu of sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
- 63 Degrees is a popular spot for coffee and light meals. They have great coffee, tea, and smoothies, as well as a menu of sandwiches, salads, and pastries. The coffee is Jake’s favourite in the area! Walking distance away.
- The Barking Dog is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a casual atmosphere and a menu that features all your favourites, like pancakes, waffles, and eggs Benedict, as well as parmis (not parmas!!!) and a classic good pub menu. Walking distance away.
- The Pickers Union Cafe is a great option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They have a focus on locally sourced ingredients, and their menu features a variety of dishes, including woodfired pizzas, pasta, and seafood.
- The Sprout and the Bean is a vegan and gluten-free cafe with a focus on healthy and nutritious food. They have a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as a selection of coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- Box Office Cafe is known for its delicious food, friendly service, and relaxed atmosphere. The menu features a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, including all-day breakfasts, burgers, pasta, and pizzas. The cafe also has a wide selection of coffee, tea, and cocktails. Walking distance away.
These are just a few of the many great cafes around our end of Pakington Street, Geelong West, or a short drive away. With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to enjoy the company of your crew after your elopement!